HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cocoa Daisy August Reveal

The August kits are now live at Cocoa Daisy.
I couldn’t say no
So got the lot (AGAIN!)
There were so many bits that I just loved

IMG_8141

This pattern paper was my favourite (found in the main “80 Days” kit)
I used one of the cool Basic Grey “Carte Postale” transparencies
And backed it with one of the gorgeous vintage german vocab cards.
(all found in the main kit)

IMG_8142

I just love all the Basic Grey bits and pieces, found scattered throughout all the kits

IMG_8143

I even used the packaging!

IMG_8145

And pulled out my dymo for some trusty journal strips

IMG_8146

To tell this story

IMG_8147

Because it was worth documenting.

IMG_8148

And I really liked how the page turned out!

IMG_8139

I also got Ronda Crafter’s Workshop “Subway” stencil.

IMG_8155

It was perfect for this page.
As were all the travel guff Dave had from his recent trip to China.

IMG_8154

I used his boarding pass, luggage tag, train ticket, laundry receipt,

IMG_8152

Weather card (left in your room to tell you what the next days weather will be) and a book mark the Room Service lady gave Dave.

IMG_8153

Love the airplane stamp
Loved the splashes of blue

IMG_8157

And it all worked so well, creating this page

IMG_8150

And the last page I have to share with you
Also used the “Subway” stencil

IMG_8183

I’ve added pieces from all the add ons
Here you can see bits from “Calcutta” and “Hong Kong

IMG_8184

I wrapped on of the Basic Grey Wood Veneer tags (from Calcutta) with the twine (found in “Day In The Life” kit)

IMG_8185

Here I cut up one of the wood pieces and just used the “Happy” section.

IMG_8189

Love the pops of green in the kits

IMG_8191

I also used one of the Cocoa Daisy “packed by” cards, behind my journal strips.

IMG_8190

Loved how this page turned out too!

IMG_8180

What’s a favourite thing you’ve spied??

 

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure watching you play again this month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make me want to rush out and buy those kits, you do such awesome and unique pages with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)