HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Wand, Your Plastic Bazooka

I love it when I can use up leftovers.
Usually we don’t have many in our fridge,
But scrappy wise there are always bits to use.
So when I pulled out the Scrapmatts Chevron leftovers I knew I had to use them up

IMG_7792

Added a tag from the new Scrap Words pack

IMG_7790

And  a couple of the gorgeous silhouettes

IMG_7789

I needed a couple because I needed on going this way and the other that!

IMG_7791

Which all went together to make this page

IMG_7788

And in other news…
Someone caught a high speed train to Shanghai today

Photo: Of all the foreign trains i thought i would ride, chinese high speed was not one of them.

Lucky Fox!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Miss Mojo is back!
    Love that page, awesome background, cool pics, sweet chippys.
    And lucky man, 'cept for the weather I'm thinking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fox lovs his COD and is a fan of the layout too.

    XODFOXCOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this layout! The photos just pop with those super cool boarders. Love! I look forward to getting to know you and your inspiring work as part of the jot team. Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those silhouettes are just perfect! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the LO and I'm a super fan of the outlining - my favorite technique! The silhouettes are also fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome LO!! Such a fab background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)