HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Jot Magazine - July Mood Board

The new mood board is open at Jot Magazine 

IMG_3082

I used some bits and pieces from Flutterby Designs to create my page.

IMG_3087

The “love this” I altered with a black sharpie and then coated with some clear nail polish.

IMG_3086

The hearts I covered with some blue nail polish.
It didn’t set properly so some of it lifted,
I went with that and rubbed it back.
I like how it ended up.

IMG_3083

I just love the new “confetti circles”
So had to throw on a few of those.

IMG_3084

Was also nice to use up some of the frames that I had been hoarding,
LOVE them!

IMG_3085

And loved how this page turned out.

Love the bit of heart I could leave on it.

Photobucket


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Sharmaine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like these colors, and I love how you layered all those frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice heart too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:10 AM

    Love this page, it has such depth, both in the way it's put together and the beautiful journalling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)