HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, September 03, 2016

"Grade Eleven"- Jot Magazine Issue 15

Sometimes life is pretty straight.
Sometimes you need to look at things from a different perspective.
The new issue of Jot Magazine has a whole section on
Diagonal 
 

To create my page I painted some yellow lines on white cardstock.


The rest just fell into place.


Making sure she understands
That life is ok.


Telling a story of love
And embracing change.


SUPPLIES| Cardstock: Bazzill. Embellishments: Dylusions, We R Memory Keepers,
Cocoa Daisy, Heidi Swapp, Cocoa Vanilla Studio, Imaginarium Designs,
My Mind's Eye. Other: Typewriter, pencil, nail polish.


Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)