HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Uncle Samuel's visit

was a lovely evening. Tea was yummy (too much as usual!) and after the girls had gone to bed we set out to beat Samuel at Mario Party. Sadly Dave won and I lost! Was lots of fun though, even if Dave STOLE my star in the vary last go!!!
Just had to share some Jessica quotes from last night:
"I CAN HOP ON 2 LEGS"
"HE SHAVED HIS EYEBALLS"
Never question her wisom!!!
Also one from Megan today, she didn't want to help clean up
"MY LEGS AND BELLY ARE ANNOYED"

On that note i'm off to put the jug on and watch the closing of the Commonwealth Games
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)