HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, April 10, 2006

Will I still talk the same?

Thats what Jessica pondered as they talked about upcoming birthdays and age changes. She reckons that Elizabeth will talk differently when she turns 3 and Jessica will have the same voice at 5. Too much pondering into that one I think!!!
Megan's teacher was back today, much to Megan's relief. They have an Easter Church Service at school tomorrow morning, Megan's class are singing some songs, so we hope to stay for that before the usual Tuesday storytime.
Just read on Julie Love's Blog, http://julielove.typepad.com/ , that she is heading down here to Tas, for the Scrapilicious (http://www.purplescraps.com/scrapilicious/ ) Scrap retreat in October, more incentive for me to go!!
Not much else that I can think of.
Happy Birthday Bron, yay to being 30 :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:39 AM

    Looking forward to meeting you!!! and thanks for stopping by my blog :0)

    JULIEx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)