HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I have a 3 year old again!

The day started early, 5.15 Elizabeth and Lucy were nattering. By 6.30 the girls were all in our room with Elizabeth opening pressys. Grandma and Grandpa gave her a lovely doll, Granny and Grandpa (Dave's grandparents) gave her some money (which I told them we would use to let her loose in a lolly store... not lol) and we gave her a mini hokey pokey elmo.Im not sure what was wrong this morning, but Elizabeth was sooky, pale and very out of sorts. I gave her some panadol after 9 and she was rosy cheeked and back to normal after that.We went to storytime at the library and the usual school things.We had finger food things for tea, mini dim sims etc. She loved it!! Jelly for a cake, was really bad idea with candles!!! Photos below :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)