HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, June 19, 2006

Still no photos

so have added them thru the other program.
I finished a layout of Jessica last night. Was my second double page spread and the first one for me to cut up the middle! Huge step! Very pleased with it!!
Today we were going to head down and see the people we were going to visit on Friday, but we changed our plans again. Lucy has been much better today and, so far, tonight is sleeping.
Dad called in to give us a table. He found it, had chunky YUCK laminate on top. He stripped it and it has come up a treat. Is nice and bigger than our other one, more leg room which Dave is going to appreciate!!!
Was a student free day today so its back to school tomorrow for the start of term 2... roll on September holidays :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)