HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cold old Wednesday

Not much to tell of today. School etc and mucking about at home.
Dave has organised for Uncle Samuel to come babysit on Friday night. We are off to a farewell dinner for Dave's boss. So we will see how Uncle Samuel (and assuming he would be bringing Louise) copes with the babysitting and I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall ;) Hopefully it will go to plan and the girls will be in bed asleep and none the wiser!!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)