HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tooth Fairy set to visit

Well its 7pm and Megan just pulled out her 6th loose tooth. It has been a longtime since the fairy visited but I am glad it has been awhile. Megan came flying out of her room and I thought something terrible had happened. She was laughing, giggling and carrying on in hysterics. So excited that she had pulled it out.
Dave came home for lunch again, gee I love that!!!
These are the two highlights of the day :) Been a long day, very cold and windy, so hoping to go to the park tomorrow to let this girls get rid of their ferrals!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)