HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Frisbees, bikes and some school pants

Yep that about sums up my day, apart from a major clean of our bathroom!!

This morning we went shopping for MORE school pants for Megan. The pair we got just 2 weeks or so ago have holes in them. So that meant ALL of her school pants had holes in them. I asked her friend at school if she knew why and I found out that Megan likes to poke pencils in her pant leg. So she has now been warned not to do it or there will be no more new pants!! So we got 2 today and they had better last for the rest of the year!!!

This afternoon we went to the grassy spot with 2 bikes and 2 frisbees and had some fun. Here are 2 of my fave photos of the arvo Megan with the frisbee and Lucy having the ride of her life lol


Dave is currently playing wrestling with Megan and Jessica on the PS2. They are soooo noisy when they laugh, which is happening often! Deary me I just had a look and the costumes they are making for their wrestlers.. well let's just say they are interesting!!! I must say men in bras, jackets and not much else is ummmm yes interesting...

And on that note, my friends, I bid you all a nite nite :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear...aren't kids both amusing and irritating with their little habits lol?! I hope Megan doesn't poke any more pencils through her pants Sharmaine!!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)