HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Totally glad it's Thursday

purely because that means tomorrow is Friday and that means the weekend isn't too far away at all!!
Yesterday I received the goodies I bought, sadly I unpacked before I realised I hadn't taken a photo to share. So you will have to trust me on it's yummy-ness!!
I only played with my inks last night, but I created these 3 layouts.

This one is using things I bought October (!!) last year.


Turn away now if you don't like mush...



and this one, priceless!



Today we had playgroup, good fun. The kinder teacher, who also runs the play and learn sessions, asked me last week if I scrapbooked. I think she already knew I did, being that Megan and Jessica have taken their stuff to school before. She is planning on doing a big scrapbook with some of the photos she has been taking of our sessions. She went on to talk about what she wanted to do. I then had to say, yes I scrapbook but not 'creative memories' way mine was a little bit more out there. Was the best I could think of to try and explain that I didn't have oval punches or the other things she was hoping to use in her grand plans. Any way long and short of it is that she is planning a day, soon, and asked me to bring along some layouts to share. I took the 'family' album for them to look at. Was weird sharing this way. I mean these are people I don't know much about and I wouldn't normally share that much with and here I was putting my 'creations' on the line for them to view. Here I was putting my journaling out there for them to read... I felt so different to sharing on my blog. Was just weird and I can't think of any other way of explaining it!! Well they all loved my stuff and raved about it all morning lol


It has been cold, wet and VERY windy all day and Dave is at soccer training. I am sure he will be hoping they move indoors tonight! The girls have snuffly colds and Dave has been much the same today, so I am hoping he stays warm and dry ;) Tomorrow have some running around to do in the morning so hoping the wind and rain ease!
What's the day been like where you are?? Thanks for visiting
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:31 PM

    eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......I should have looked away, loved the layouts though
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your LOs! :) even the mushy one! :D

    it's Singapore's 42nd Birthday today!
    Big Celebration, Big Birthday Bash here :)
    i was @ at cropmeet and eating session after..hehe

    hope your Girls are feeling better *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharmaine,

    Your layouts are gorgeous! Even the kissy one lol....I just read Allison's message!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:30 PM

    So love your creative memories line! Don't you just love getting asked: "Ohhhh so your a scrapbooker too are you?"
    And one looks and tries ever so politely to say "oh yes but not in that oval punch way!" LOL, I have so had those moments!!
    Top layouts too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)