HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend...

It's almost over, always a sad thing lol

Yesterday I went to Bron's Bridal shower and had a lovely time, nattering and playing games.

Then last night Allison came for tea (Dave made a yum meat loaf) and then we scrapped. She bought me a little pressy (a yum Picnic bar!) and this VERY cool card she made.

She helped me through my Mini-album phobia (lol). So firstly, I FINALLY finished off this one that I had made and covered almost 12 months ago (!!) after going to a class taught by Mel






and then I created this one for Megan, using some of the chipboard flowers from Sarah.





Journaling says "Once upon a time there was a beautiful Princess named Megan. She fell in love with a handsome Prince named Ralph. Everyday Ralph went to work, he was an Engineer. He would earn money to take his princess to the movies. Together they lived happily ever after."
The rest of the chipboard flowers I have set aside to make another album. Do you think I am over my mini-album fear??!!! This one, for Megan, was fun :)

And then, because there was still time, I created this layout of Lucy, who used to say "pishes" for Princess.

Today we went to Church, watched "Cars" and just hung out around home. Is cooooold!

Hope your staying warm where you are and, as always, thanks for visiting.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:54 PM

    Meatloaf good yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:28 AM

    Cool!!! Love your little mini album :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)