HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Is it ever quiet at your place??

Gosh it's noise here! Megan, Jessica and Lucy are playing cubby house with blankets, sheets, cushions, fold out chairs and the kitchen table. Lucy has her bed on top of the table and by crickey they are a noisy bunch! Elizabeth is still at Mum and Dad's, she requested 2 sleeps so we will pick her up tomorrow.

Today is Grand Final day for the Aussie Rules Football. Lucy has been wearing a Port beanie all day!!




Yesterday the girls had 'dress up for final day' at school. Jessica went dressed in Geelong colours (her teacher is a Cats supporter so 'brainwashed' Jessica lol) and Megan in Port Adeliade colours.




Dave is watching it on telly and the girls are floating, commenting on how boring it is lol He now has them standing for the National Anthem (too funny lol)

The lovely Jodes tagged me with this fun tag

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Tinkles Nomad

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Strawberry Tim Tam

3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) SKRU (hey that sounds alright! S-Krew!!)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Aqua Frog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Pat St. Marys

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name) Krush

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) The Green Coke (hmm)

8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers) Keith Ronald

9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) Tommy Truffle

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names) Phyllis (just Phyllis cos Dad doesn't have a middle name)

Hmm interesting lol So I tag... Julie, Megan and Mel Have fun

And, as always, thanks for visiting

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:15 PM

    Lucky you going to Syndey !! Thanks for the tag, I've just done it so that I wouldn't forget :O)
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sooooo bad with tags Sharmaine!! I must try and remember to do this one though - it's very funny!

    I hope the weeks go quickly for you and you get to have loads of fun in Sydney!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Tinkles Nomad!!

    The kids are so cute!!!! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun you're going to Sydney! say Hi to the people there for me..hehehe :D

    and noisy is no longer a vocabulary in our household! i enjoy the rare quiet moments... but it's weird without the noise too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:50 AM

    I know weve only been married nine years, so I dont know you that well...so I will leave it to you to pick out all the errors in your names LOL!!

    It starts with your birthplace of all things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave I love you too and as per the phone conversation we are having RIGHT NOW... I do know where I was born... I was there!!

    Ed, I will say hi, for you, to everyone I speak to in Sydney... not sure how many people that might be... spose it will depend on how often I need to ask directions lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)