HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

7 sleeps

Yep only 7 till I go with Dave to Melbourne! Looking forward to the break :)
Wednesday is my busy busy day. We have been to Speech Therapy this morning and playgroup this afternoon and Megan has Guides in the evening when I go do the grocery shopping. Woke feeling tired and looking forward to the weekend :)
So because of the busy-ness I thought I would blog now and share what I completed last night.


Journaling:

"Even when your sick it tastes great"

"On our holiday to Grandma's house we all got sick you were off your food for a few days but this icecream seemed to hit the spot"

Hope your Wednesday is wonderful and thanks for visiting :)

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. love the painted journaling spot ! have fun in Melbourne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, even when you're sick it DOES taste great!!

    Sharmaine, we need to talk. You have done something like 7 posts since I last checked my bloglines. I know we have spoken about this before!!!!!! You are a blogging queen and I am struggling to keep up with you!

    Enjoy the countdown before you leave - and I know you will have lots of fun in Melbourne :-)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:54 PM

    Hi Sharmaine !
    Thanks for visiting !! and ...loooooove that cute LO !! oh yeahhh it still tastes good !!
    ...well....if i don't read you before 7 days, have a FANTASTIC time in Melbourne !!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)