HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, October 08, 2007

Going on a dino hunt anyone??

I caught some today.



Well ok Elizabeth and Lucy made them at Pre-kinder ;)

Scrapped these lastnight.
This one is for the challenge over at Scrap Mojo, to use the quote "Nobody puts baby in a corner" and to make felt embellishments.

Journaling says " Surely it's a crime to put this cute kid anywhere but the spotlight?! Just as well she's not cute 100% of the time!"

This one is for the One Little Word Challenge, to use the word 'gone'

Love a coffee and cinnamon scroll! To me it is the perfect way to spend a morning break!

And then this one:


The other day Elizabeth and Lucy were playing and asked me to cut up an old envelope for money. Journaling says "we had fun 'making' money and then spending it. I hope you grow up knowing the true value of money, work hard and enjoy spending. Don't forget to invite me when you do!"

Just went outside and was greeted with this! Love it


Hope your week has started with lots of smiles :) Thanks for visiting

Pin It Now!

20 comments:

  1. Sharmaine......all of your LO's are fantastic but I must say...that top one if do die for. I love the "Nobody puts baby in the courner"

    Way to rock the LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    Your layouts are fabu!
    I am so putting your blog in my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ your scrapbook layouts, very sweet. Especially the one for scrapmojo....i like the white border...i have such a tough time leaving a vacant space on my layouts...well i guess thats my style. p.s. i am going to scraplift it if you don't mind ~;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all just SO GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is awesome! I love the colors! That pic is soo pretty! the felt is awesome u just rocked it girlie! Thanks for playing!!!

    xoxox
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cool layouts!
    Love them!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to go!!
    u rocked the first mojo challenge!
    I love it!
    Thanks for playing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I'll third that your really rocked the challenge! Completely loving the orange and teal with the felt embellies and is that tissue paper I see? WAY COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you took our challenge and rocked it, nice one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:55 AM

    Love your LO's!!! Super nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharmaine, great layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sharmaine it still gets me how you can be a mother of four kids and still find the time and energy to be so creative!!! These are magnificent!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mojo layout is gorgeous! Love it, love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love all the layouts, but the ScrapMojo is great!!! I think I like that one the best!! Want to play along, but can't find the right photo....darn.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your mojo challenge LO! The colors are really soft and I thought it was very unique! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout!!! Thanks so much for playing along!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic layouts love the dinosaurs too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the perfect simplicity of your Baby in a Corner layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! Very lovely lo...great colors, i already mentioned a scraplift in my last message~;o)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi ~ here is my lift, thanks for sharing and looking!

    http://memyfamily.blogspot.com/2007/10/here-kitty-kitty.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)