HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Park, Garden and a layout if your lucky ;)

This morning we took the girls to a park, they have added a new section, so the girls had lots of fun playing. Some snaps to prove it :)







Then we called in at a nursery and I spent some time in the garden planting and pulling weeds.
Last night I completed this layout, for another challenge over at SiSTV.

Journaling:

"I love Friday and here I was thinking today would be the same as any other Friday... the ending of a week good or bad.The start of the weekend, the refreshing time that lays ahead. This week has been tough, tiring and I am thankful it is over. What I wasn't expecting is the little rays of sunshine it brought. Dave came home early YAY. He bought chocolate in the form of.... and we had a coffee together before he went and got the girls from school. Love that this day had SUNSHINE"

That's about it so thanks for visiting :)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:12 AM

    love all the photos of the girls enjoying the park

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)