HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

1 lot of zzzzz's to go!!

then I'm leaving on a jet plane!!

Today we went to see my 'super-man'. I still haven't got my superannuation in order so had another appointment to deal with the mess!

Then Elizabeth, Lucy and I called in and had morning tea with Dave, NICE.

Not much else to say about the day. Still feeling icky but not as bad as I thought I might!

My lovely girl has been leaving comments on my blog while at school, HELLO MEGAN! She was also my 7000th visitor, I kid you not! So while I am away EVERYONE who leaves a comment will be in the running to win a RAK. What will it be??? no idea!! While in Sydney I will find something to send a lucky lil' ducky.
So have fun, be safe and will be back soon :)
As always, thanks for visiting :0)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)