HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Phew... Round 6!!!

Yep Round 6 of the Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap-Away has been set and yay I made it through. Challenge 6 is to create 4 coasters using polka dots... will see what I can create :)

Round 5's challenge was WORDS, the emphasis being on words. This is the page I created that Rhonna Farrer, the judge for this round, judged and that got me through to round 6.


Was the story, from my blog, about the day Elizabeth jumped for the first time. Was a page I had been wanting to create for sometime and glad I got to share it :)
Mum and Dad are coming for dinner and a sleep over tonight before they head off tomorrow for their not-so-annual trip to the mainland. They go for a couple of months, visiting my brothers and sister and travelling... this time they are hoping to cross one of the deserts, forget which one now, seeing as they have done a few lol. The girls are all excited about them visiting and VERY excited about having them sleep over, they will be jumping on them in the morning WITHOUT A DOUBT lol
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! Good luck Sharmaine - I have everything crossed for you!! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:53 AM

    congrats on making it this far!!!
    wishing you luck on the rest. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:14 AM

    congratulations Sharmaine to making the next round - all the best! Gorgeous layout too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it thru another round. Your layout is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)