HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, June 22, 2008

We are all turning odd this year...

That is what Megan informed Poppy of last night *grin* as we celebrated the birthday of this gorgeous hunky man that I am blessed to call husband...


For his birthday he was woken early and showered with gifts and cuddles...
One of the things his girls gave him was a bike and this afternoon he put it together


and what better thing to do with the packaging than make a pirate boat with all the attire to go with it!


and here he is riding around the house on his new bike :)


Took some photos of Jessica today too, as usual a large number of gorgeous ones, love this one :)



Have been working on a few layouts too over the last few days. Made this one for Project Scrap-Away but ended up making a different one, which I used instead.

This one for One Little Word Challenge, the word strong, not overly happy with the page but seeing as its one of my fave photos....

and then these two :)




also sent off my Project Scrap-Away layout tonight. Will let you know how I go after they announce the winners of this round on Wednesday and will share my page then too :) Also the Design Team comp for Scraploot closes tonight, will let you know on that one when I know something :) waiting waiting waiting lol
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Good luck with your DT entry - love your work hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Hi there, just wanted to let you know that your scrapbooking is sensational...I have been thinking for a while about getting into it especially now that I have children, but after looking at yours, I don't know whether mine would turn out so good. Keep up the good work. I think I will add this page as a favourite and check up on what new pages you make in the future...

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Dave!!! nice bike!

    love your snapshots and awesome layouts Sharmaine :) Good Luck with your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layouts
    good luck with dt :)

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:45 PM

    looks like he had a great birthday. Love the new layouts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)