HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, July 21, 2008

It is winter folks!

She showed her face in all it's glory today! Hail, rain, snow, sleet and then some moments of sunshine to allure us into thinking we could venture outside and not get wet!!!

Took this shot of the mountain, but as you can see, it was too wet for any good snow shots!!!

It was another busy day, right back into the thick of it, and I have a small pile of photos waiting, gently calling my name, waiting waiting to be scrapped. Made a start on my One Little Word page through out the small time we were in and out, hoping to finish it off tomorrow, and quickly pulled together this page in my 'Me Today' album.

It's not perfect but these thoughts are finally down on paper and that is a relief! Love REM and put their CD on over the weekend and this line just hit me, "pushing an elephant up the stairs", being as that is how I have been feeling, just more than one elephant and its up the wall cos thats harder lol. So that's another thing emptied from my brain and I hope to do a little more siphoning tomorrow :) Feel like my sense of scrapping is changing, really like simple, which I always have, but because time is fleeting it seems my scrapping has become more simple too. Will see how that all goes I spose :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)