HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lunch With Dad and Photos From Facebook

Today Dave had soccer, so the girls and I went and had lunch with Poppy.
He cooked us roast lamb so we were all glad we went ;)

Last time we were there I had wished I had taken my camera, just so I could have some photos for Mum when she gets home. So today I went with my camera :)

I have uploaded the photos on Facebook, so I don't eat into my blogger photo limit again. It's worked, happy with that lol, and here are the photos I took today at Mum and Dad's.











So that's that.
Meant to snow again this week, will take some photos of the mountain if it does!!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Love those flowers. Now I need to head over to FB to see the rest of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! Those are BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers... Love the pink one. Do you know its name?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)