HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, April 05, 2009

She's home

and it didn't take long for my tired girl to have a cuddle :)


That is a tomato sauce spot on her face :)

Megan had a lovely time away and came home full of new stories, new songs and new found happiness, was lovely to see!
Today we had to turn our clocks back, for the end of daylight savings. The girls were still awake at the same time but thankfully, because it was still dark, did what Dave asked them to and went back to sleep, or at least were quiet for another hour or so.
At Church we have a lovely friend who likes to give the girls things. This morning we had this waiting for us

Isn't it sweet :)
Had another nice surprise waiting for me when I got online tonight. On Friday I received my DT package, some of the new Basic Grey Marrakech, from Karen's Scrappin' Kupboard. I scrapped 3 pages and this one is now on the home page :)

I punched some of the circles from the Dragonwell paper, coated them with dimensional magic and then punched 2 holes in them to make buttons. Added them to some circles of sheet music and some scalloped circles of Calming Moon paper to make the flowers.
The 'frilled' strip is Sencha, which is just gorgeous! The Orange is Mandarin Slice and is stunning too.

Today I scrapped, while we waited for the clock to tell us it was time to go pick up Megan. I missed her heaps so just had to make a page for her. It is about how I am glad we changed schools and that she is now able to be happy and do well.

another "not 12x12" page.

I used this pin that I bought from Diva last year. Was in a pack of 4 so keep an eye open for the others as they are yum! The vintage measuring tape was from some that I bought a while ago at the local tip shop


Love the MM Clips, this one is from the Noteworthy Hillary range.




and as for masking tape, eyelets, hambly and sass lass... SWOON

Well that's that. The weekend is all but over and another new and busy week is ahead.
Ciao
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Those little Easter Eggs are ADORABLE!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeee the LO's!!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like your not 12x12 layouts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the presents, always love presents ~:O) Especially sweets ♥
    Your lo is wonderful!! TFS
    It is spring sports time for us now so Lacrosse game attendance is in order as my dd plays with the high school. I am about just don't often have time to message!! still peeking in & loving all of your blog posts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I tell you how much I love your "Glad" LO?! Talk about Swoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aweeeesome LOs Sharmaine !!
    oh my goshh !! i've got the same brooch as well form DIVA !! i GOT THEM AND Straight away thought for a page :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)