HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Rain Stopped Today

So we ventured out this afternoon and sold half of the Girl Guide Biscuits that we have.
Meant to rain for the rest of the week and snow mid week, on the mountain.
Dave has made 'his' meatloaf for dinner, he had a helper this time.

It's in the oven and smelling mighty fine!!
He is in the kitchen whipping up something for dessert, not sure what... hang on the little spies have come and told me he is making waffles... :) :) :)
Yesterday I finished off these 2 canvases, using up random Thickers (letter stickers).

and with that I am out of here.
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. The canvases are really neat. You're so creative Sharmaine! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant way to use up those odd letters that get left over! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Sharmaine, I'm curious what do you do with your canvases? I have lots of art work shoved away in cupboards, shameful but I don't like to push my art onto people but can't bare to throw stuff out. I have some stuff around my home but don't tell people they are mine ;) your work is to nice to hide;)
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that love canvas!!! i want! i want! i want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharmaine I really love your canvases, especially the "love" one. What a really creative way of using up random thickers. Your work never fails to inspire me and I love coming to visit you here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMYGOSH!!! Those canvases are JUST GORGEOUS! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belinda, one of the things on my 'want to do when I have time' list is to open an Etsy store (or something similar) and sell some of the things I make. But for now I have them on the walls around the house, mostly in the area I scrap. I have also given a few away or 'swapped' art pieces with other people. You should bring them out of the cupboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'M INLOVE WITH YOUR "LOVE" CANVAS.... wonderful wonderful you!!
    Hugs
    Bxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)