HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, July 03, 2009

In Need Of A Distraction

It’s the middle of a busy day and we just got a postcard from Dad. Glad they are having a nice time together but boy am I missing them all. Been a week of that though (missing my Mum, sister and her girls) and will be SOOOO glad when they are all home, one day.
So to distract myself I am here AND I have things to share :)

Anyone who reads my blog knows I LOVE Glimmer mist, right?
WELLLLLLL Glimmer Mist bottles are having a make over!!
Glimmer Mist is the same great product with a Fabulous NEW Look!
The photo on their blog just made me swoon!!

Love the new ‘Swish’ look that Tattered Angels have given the bottles and my goodness how amazing are the three colours in the photo *drool drool*

Something else that made me swoon was the new papers from Jenni Bowlin. I was lucky enough to have them included in the kit I put together for Love Scrappin’. The kits are just $12 and are very limited so make sure you go have a look.

Here are the 3 8.5x11 pages I made from the kit.

 100_5085

100_5087

 100_5090

100_5091 

100_5093 

100_5096

Tomorrow I will blog with some techniques I used to make some of the things on the three pages.

Right, back to the day…
It’s cold and wet…
Visited my Great Aunt this morning…
Dr’s appointment for Megan after school….
Lamb casserole in the slow cooker…
Roll on bedtime :)
Ciao for now :)

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. U know...I will NEVER EVER admit this to Brian....LOL....but he did give me an update on the dvd's...and I soooooooooooo can NOT remember what he told me and he's in bed now!!! LOL!!!! I will ask him tomorrow and then claim...."U never told me what to tell Sharmaine!" HA!!! LOL!!!! Soooooooooo I'll get back to U!!! I did see the new bottles and they are YUMMY!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the lo's .... talk about SWOONING!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glimmer mist and your Lo's are so cool. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love glimmer mist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sweet friend. i LOvE the scrap pages. all of them, but my fave is the fairy in my kitchen. that photo is just too adorable.
    great kit. i'll check it out, but i'm always too late.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)