HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, October 30, 2009

If you look Up What Do You See???

It took me a while but I got there
I took this photo back in January, when we went to Launceston via the East Coast
I knew what I wanted to do with it I just hadn’t been inspired to create it
So when I spied a challenge at Scrapz.biz to make a layout, about a place, I knew it was time to pull out the photo and document my first home

100_7822

I used scraps to make the page
Love using a combo of papers

100_7828

the journaling

100_7827

and I will leave you with this photo of Elizabeth
Each night the girls get to have something from their showbag and tonight Elizabeth choose a sour lolly dippy thing, it has lollies, sour jelly and sour sherbet to dip the lolly into, she made a sour face just for the photo, love it ;)

Thunderstorm just started so I am off to sit and watch the lightening :) :) :)

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Your Lo is just Perfect!!! Love the pics...what a beautiful home and all the scraps of paper work so well together!!!!! Love the picture of Elizabeth....the sour face is adorable!!! Enjoy watching the lightning!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the layout. it's great you have that photo.
    Elizabeth is as cute as ever. i love that she is such a little ham for you and the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!!!!! *sigh* the memories of our lives....those are the bestest!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that face elizabeth is making...toooooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pp with the little housies are just perfect!!! How special to get a picture of your first home! I wnet back to the house were I grew up but I couldn't recognise it at all - they totally changed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this lo...you picked some very awesome scraps to work with and I really like the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't not leave a quick comment to say how much I adore your house-y layout. I'm not sure whether you've made me want to scrapbook or just go out and buy up all those yummy papers. Either way, is very, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your layout and the mix of papers are great!
    I knew exactly which house this was the second I saw it..have been going to our family shack in Bicheno since I was a baby..love it there so much..Gx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)