HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

They Like Laptop-ing in the Sun

There! I made up another word
Laptop-ing
To use ones laptop
Laptop-ing
And that’s what Lucy did today
In the shade of the greengage tree

100_0837com

I was feeling a little jealous
wanting a laptop of my own, so I could go a laptop-ing too
But then I saw the serious look on her face

 100_0835com

and was glad there was one less stress in my life
So I just enjoyed the sunshine instead :)

And I enjoyed this

new scrapbooking idea book from Scrapbook Inspirations magazine

Scrapbook Inspirations (UK Scrap Magazine) closed down their monthly magazine last year and are resurfacing in 2010 with Quarterly Idea books. This one goes on sale next week (in the UK) and I have a page in it!!! In fact my page is even there on this promo cover, can you guess which one?? Its my very first publication from a submission and I am chuffed at that :) You can read more about the book and how to buy it over on Shimelle’s blog, she had the amazing job of editor, or in this post here. Can’t wait to get a copy of the book. E..X..C..I..T..I..N..G!!!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics.....she is sooooo adorable!!!

    Congrats on the PUB and making the cover!!!

    Have a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! That is soooooooooooooo exciting!!!! I am soooooooooo proud of U!!!! WOW!!!!! That is awesome!!!! I can't see the cover close enough to see yours...I tried to make it bigger, but that just made it blurrier...*sigh* I will have to wait for U to tell us....And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your new word and those photos....cute cute cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)