HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Sick Day Storybook

100_1803com

This is how Lucy spent her sick day
Rugged up on the couch
Writing and illustrating her “My Day At Home Book”
It also has the subtitle of My Day On The Couch
It is full of things you do when you are sick
Like have medicine, keep warm, eat soft food
And things you don’t do when you are sick
Like share drinks, go outside etc
Oh and one of the most important things you do when you are sick…
Have lots of cuddles :)

She wrote most of the book, with help for spelling
And did all the drawings
It took most of the day
But she loved it
The book is now away so it stays safe for her to look back on through the years to come :)

Medicine is almost finished now and she is feeling much better :)

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. What sweet thing to do. Glad to hear she is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope Lucy feels better!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)