Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Do You Anticipate??

What is it that you are waiting on???
What is it that you hope to happen?
Last month we got to celebrate a very special 3rd birthday
We all met at our local Botanical Gardens
Set up there is a carousel
We all had a ride, in fact some of us had two ;)
I captured lots of photos
Loved this photo of the kidlets
Waiting, anticipating

anticipation

and thought the new Kraft It Up challenge would be a perfect time to scrap this photo

100_2595

You had to use Kraft as your base then Black, yellow and green
Some close ups ;)

100_2596

100_2599

100_2597

100_2598

And some other photos from that day on the carousel

Horse

horse2

horse3

Merry-go-round

and because you have been waiting soooo patiently
The winners of my little giveaway :)
The numbers pulled out of the mythical hat….

3
7
9

So the winner of the first prize is Julie!!! WELL DONE!!! I will forward your email address on to Kim who will be in contact with a voucher number, or some such!! Can’t wait to see what you make with one of her classes!!

Comment 7 and comment 9 were Anna and Ngaire. Congrats ladies!! If you can email me your address details I will pop your prizes in the mail (you can find my email address by checking out my profile)

Oh and Dave you can have a $15 cuddle voucher anytime, my friend :) Love you :)

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Is that me Julie????? EEEEEKKKKK!!! I hope so!! :):):):):):) *fingers crossed it is* :):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and love love love love love the lo!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the circles!!!! :):):):):):) Ohhhh and if its not this Julie and another Julie instead...then congrats to her! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And I love Dave's voucher too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post....ohhhhh that picture is sooooo perfect!!! The LO is awesome...I LOVE IT!!!!

    Congrats to the winners!!!

    Have a wonderful day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos of the carosel!!! And love your KIU page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharmaine these photos are magic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im cashing it in right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)