HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Funny Photo Or Two

Well actually quite a few :)
Yesterday it was our turn on the car park roster at Church
I took a couple of incentives for fun, can you guess what they were?

100_2814com

Yes some funny glasses

100_2821com

and some bubbles

100_2824com

all this makes for some good fun and lots of smiles

100_2826com

and I like to start my day with both

100_2827com

and a cup of coffee doesn’t hurt lol

100_2833com

and if people around me are smiling and having fun then you know the day is a good one :)

100_2835com

Oh and what are bubbles without a good old bubble fight??

100_2843com

and what is a good day without a few family photos??

100_2851com

and a sneaky kiss?

100_2852com

oh and I found another use for some funny glasses, great for taking photos through :)

100_2858com

and I love that this man allows my craziness to shine

100_2859com

because he is right there with me in this craziness

100_2860com

even if I have to tell him how to do it :)

100_2861com

Have you seen the new challenge over at The Color Room?



I just loved this colour combo
So had to play :)
 

100_2862

Adore the Studio Calico papers

100_2865

some journaling :) :)

100_2866

Oh and have you seen these??

DSCN2345[1] 
 
Suzie, from Love Scrappin’, is is now selling these GORGEOUS Scrappers Tote bags
They are exclusively handmade by a local company, Sew Eclectic, and for Aussie buyers you also get free postage!
You can find it more about the bags here

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!! And I love love love love the lo... loving how you did the alphas!! And wow wow wow wowwwwwwwww...I loveeeeeeeeeee that tote! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the glasses idea, what a great way to make a not so fun task fun! Love love love these photos, adorable. That sneaky kiss is just darling too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)