HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

He Brings Me A Coffee In My Favourite Cup

Now you could be thinking this post is going to be all about coffee
You could be right…
Today I scrapped a page inspired by the White With 1 challenge
Now while I prefer mine black with 2 (HA!) this months challenge is
1. to use white
2. 1 colour (being yellow) and
3. the technique is to journal directly on to your layout

100_3380

The story, to go with the photos

100_3383

some stitchy stich stitching

100_3390

some more stitchy stitch stitching

100_3398

some coffee cup stain stamp stamping and some swiss cheese punching

100_3394

and now I am off to drink my black with 2 and try to cool down after a hot hot day

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Sharmaine this is gorgeous! you are one lucky lady to have your hubby bring you coffee and this LO is absolutely gorgeous!
    love Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO Sharmaine!! Loving your stitched title and those cool painted circles!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh - I sooo love this!! Love the sticety stich stiching!! and yep - love that atmp too and yellow is my fav colour.... so yep ticked all the boxes for me - just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love this!!! AWESOME stitching on that AWESOME title....and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the paint rings! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Sharmaine! love the yellow circles, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME............ i love yellow... this is a cool cool page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)