Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday’s On The Phone To Monday

This morning was our rostered day for car park duty at Church
This morning I quickly cut out some ummm props
This morning we got some smiles, as we showed everyone our hygiene regime
Or lack there of…

100_3455com

100_3456com

100_3457com

100_3460com

Missed Jessica’s moustache, sorry
and the family shots.. well see for yourself lol

100_3467com

100_3468

100_3469

Going to have to do some brain storming on what to do for 2011
Running out of props Smile
If you do a search of my blog (for car park) you will see what we have done recently

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Allison8:11 PM

    Have you tried wigs yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehehehehe....you could all do multiple pigtails...welllllll except maybe Dave! LOL!!! Tooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so funny, Sharmaine. I can't imagine what else you could do, but I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That is too funny! I bet you put a smile on everybody's face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she came in throgh the bathroom window...

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beaudiful Sharmaine !!!
    again... long time havent come around for a visit !!
    absolutely looove the moustaches lol !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)