HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, December 10, 2010

In This Place That I Like To Call My Home

Today Lucy had her last ‘real day’ at Kinder
She has one day next week but it’s the school picnic so it doesn’t really count lol
This morning her class gave a concert to the parents
Then at the end they each received a ‘graduation’ certificate

Made me sad that I won’t be a kinder mum again
Made me sad that this was a sign of having all our girls at school full time
Made me proud of Lucy and how much she has learnt this year
Made me so happy that our girls go to school and enjoy all that schooling has to offer
Sigh Smile

Have you seen the new Scrap The Girls challenge??
I chose to use the red + green colour combo

100_3544

and scrapped a little Christmas message to our girls

100_3550

heat embossed a gorgeous reindeer from Scrapmatts 

100_3551

and dreamed of a Christmas tree decorated with loads of these!

IMG_2203

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. baby is all grown up!! she is a cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO, it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun LO!! Love the reindeers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one...that reindeer is awesome!!! What a beautiful family you have!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for Lucy!!! Loving that lo..that reindeer is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Lucy.

    I think embossed chipboard items would make great ornaments. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to you Lucy!
    love the christmas photo sharmaine and of course the layout attached! Looks like you are on your way to a very Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just catching up on your recent work!!! Gorgeous!! Love the paint in the first one!!! and the reindeer!! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:06 PM

    gorgeous layout, love the reindeer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this page, so bright and cheery !!! gorgeous pic too. the paint really sets it off.. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Sharmaine!! Love the vibrancy of the red & green. Thanks for entering STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is AWESOME!!! Love how bright and bold this is - just leaps out at you! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)