HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, April 08, 2011

My Feet Are Buried In The Sand

Friday came and Friday is about to go
The new White With 1 challenge is to use white, olive green and twine
So I did

100_4339

used some bakers twine with a button, a hambly rub on and misted a punched piece of corrugated cardboard

100_4340

added a Crate rub on to this part of a ticket

100_4341

and added the other part, with another hambly rub on, to some Prima packaging

100_4342

and cut out a tag from white cardstock to make my journal spot Smile

100_4343

Wasn’t till I loaded the photos that I realised that this was Feb this year not June last year
Explains why it felt wrong writing it, June felt too long ago but I couldn’t remember Feb
which just goes to show the two trips have melded into one in my head!!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Love this one...the picture made me giggle!!!

    Love these wonderful colors!!

    Wishing you a great one!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that green patterned paper! What a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO Sharmaine.. love the paint work!! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre blog is so much fun to watch :))
    youre very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky this isnt a folding chair...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)