HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I Saw Different Faces And Different Places

It’s been a full day here
A trip to the doctor for Lucy
A trip to the chemist to get a big dose of antibiotics for her icky throat
A trip to the post office to pick up some lovely goodies from Aussie Scrap Source
The parcel contained some lovely My Minds Eye products from the turquoise Lush 2 and the Stella Rose ranges
Gorgeous, thank you Aussie Scrap Source for the cool challenge and awesome prizes
and speaking of cool challenges
Today I made this page inspired by the May challenge at Scrap The Boys

IMG_3332

told you I would be playing with the red glimmer mist/kraft combo again

IMG_3335

have had that train tag forever!

IMG_3336

Love how the journaling turned out Smile

IMG_3337

I think my Wednesday was just easing me into Thursday which will, in turn, ease me into a busy Friday and beyond!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)