HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, May 28, 2011

One Shoe On, One Shoe off

It may come as a surprise to some
But my favourite scrapping style is
in fact
clean and simple
I just love it because it is straight to the point
It’s all about the things that matter
the photo
and
the story
I think that most of my pages like that
about the photo
and
the story
I do tend to lean to the grunge and the freestyle but mostly you will still see clean lines on a simple page
The new style challenge, at Aussie Scrap Source, was to create a clean and simple page
here is my creation

IMG_3490

oh I do like to document photos and the story

IMG_3493

and
as promised
photos
of the other 2 girls
at last nights hippy disco, which they all enjoyed Smile

IMAG0259com

IMAG0262com

they are all tired tonight though, me too Smile

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. yes yes yes love love love it !!!!!
    hugz xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official. Congrats on the design team gig at Cocoa Daisy. Christine just posted the thread! Yeah...so happy. :) you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:18 PM

    congratulations Sharmaine on making the CD Design Team :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)