HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Sweet Dreams Till Sunbeams Find You

A busy day
But had time to have a little play
with a word from Scrapmatts
and one of the cool Steampunk figures from Altered Artifacts
to create this simple ATC

IMG_4243

and as promised my newest page from my book that I’ve been creating with the Grade 6’s
also featuring a Steampunk figure from Altered Artifacts

IMG_4247

A page to document the special things that they did this year
Back to school again tomorrow
Friday = canteen day

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. i love a large, curly and well rouned D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations!

    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)