HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I’d Like To Sing A Story For You

What do you do when you procrastinate?
I find things to do
but not the thing I should be doing
today I cleaned the bath and shower
mopped the kitchen floor
did the usual washing
and made 2 batches of muffins

IMG_4760


Now that’s a good type of putting things off
isn’t it??!!??!!
I made a batch of
Milo Muffins

Wet Ingredients
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup milo
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence

Dry Ingredients
1 1/2 cup self raising flour
1 cup plain flour

I used half the mix to make small muffins and then added sultanas and made 6 large muffins

I also made a batch of Apple + Pear Muffins (adapted recipe from “Muffin Magic”)

Wet Ingredients
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 grated apples
1 grated pear
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence

Dry Ingredients
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup plain flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon

as with all muffin recipes mix the wet ingredients before combining the dry ingredients
Cook at 200c
time varies 10-20 minutes depending on muffin size

Right then…
Back on track tomorrow

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! These look soooooo good! Think I've been inspired to get my recipe book out(partners birthday next week you see so perfect excuse to make something- our try to anyway!) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Im not observant...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)