HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mmm, Folks Won't Find Us Now Because

We are…

IMG_5483

Scrapped this photo from Easter time
and today we are heading off to do some more of the same
Used pieces from the September Cocoa Daisy kit
Including this gorgeous handmade yo-yo flower
which I layered up with a Scrapmatts ships wheel, a Basic Grey petal (from the kit) and a button

IMG_5485

love the Lily Bee paper and the thickers that are in the kit

IMG_5486

used some more of the Scrapmatts Nautical Designs

IMG_5487

and added some journaling

IMG_5488

Don’t forget the giveaway that ends tomorrow night
Keep an eye on my facebook page for some photos of our time away
and see you when we get back

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. loved catching up here I am so happy that spring has come there. Yeah. We are still squeezing out the last bits of summer we can. I will live vicariously through you for many months as you enjoy warmth and sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)