HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, September 01, 2011

A Singing Bird In An Open Cage

Today these boots

IMG_5246com

were finally given a workout
Quite a few weeks ago the Grade 6’s were meant to go on a hike on the mountain
it didn’t happen because of the weather
But today the weather wasn’t as bad and Megan was excited to finally go

IMG_5255com

they played in the snow, or what was left of it
and did some bushwalking
She told me she slipped a few times and I now have some ‘slime’ to wash off her hat, scarf, gloves and backpack
noice!!!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)