Saturday, October 01, 2011

Fly Like An Angel, You're Out There To Win

Today was “Grand Final Day”
The final game for the season
of a game that stops a nation

IMG_6218

but there was a bit more to our day than football
Dave, and his helpers, started on some ummm landscaping

I picked some ranunculus

I love that I have now grown my own
and that some of them haven’t been mistreated by the weather

I also love the apple blossom

so back to the football…
We aren’t ‘fanatics’ but we do have a family tradition
we watch the grand final
then at half time we go kick a ball (or 3) around

the girls all enjoy the afternoon
something a little different to other weekends
Will leave you with another gorgeous ranunculi

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. The last one with the Dr Seuss quote is really special - you should frame that! It's one of my fave quotes xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)