HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Will Let You Into My Laboratory Filled With Many Things

On my desk today

IMG_6490

it’s been that way since yesterday
I was typing up some journaling, on a good ol’ shipping tag.
I was typing up some journaling while I had a quiet minute
that quiet minute disappeared when Lucy was sick
So my journaling sat waiting for a new quiet minute
Wasn’t today
Found head lice eggs on poor old Lucy
Poor kid!
Sick and head lice
Poor kid!
Thankfully there were only eggs
I took as many as I could out
and the rest have had a dose of treatment ointment
So hoping that’s the end of that too!!!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)