HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, October 28, 2011

They’re Gonna Make Her Dance ‘Till Her Legs Fall Off

This week has seen me back on the digi/hybrid path again
Making me stretch and learn some new things
Been a while
but I now have a 3 month gig with the creative team for Tracy Martin Scrapbook Designs 
I’ve been downloading and printing and here is my first page

IMG_6752

using this kit

I made a rosette

IMG_6754

with some of the paper

doodled a border

IMG_6755

used the acrylic alpha add on

wrote some journaling

IMG_6757

and if you are into some digi freebies
Tracy has this cute little package available

details can be found here

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. sorry you lost me at DIGI..
    i have NO idea how to even think digi.. i am what they call technologically illiterate...

    but it DOES look awesome..
    happy day.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Sharmaine, impressive. I am no digi girl. It takes me 5x as long as the average person to perform any computer tasks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)