HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, November 14, 2011

Gonna Lock Her Up In A Trunk

This morning saw the last challenge posted for the Fall Crop at Cocoa Daisy
and it was….
MINE!!!!
Here is the page I made

IMG_6677

Used some of the gorgeous products found in the November kit

IMG_6681

painted the black Jillibean Soup alphas
then distressed the edges to reveal the black underneath

IMG_6682

and did you notice the journal spot?

IMG_6683

yep it’s the packaging from the gorgeous glitter candy dots

IMG_6685

The challenge is here and you have till the 20th to enter
as are the other challenges, there are 20 (!!) in total
LOADS of inspiration!!

Products I used to create this page:



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW I just LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEE everything about this page! Awesome use of packaging for the journalling and the aqua/teal colours and black distressing. Very inspiring. So cool to see your page featured xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome!!!! Love your layout! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)