HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Pocketful Of Posies

I made a few pages for the recent Tattered Angels design team call
Thought I’d share them with you, being that the team has now been picked and I like to share

IMG_7084

The page is in honour of the gorgeous flowers I received for my Almost 40 days to 40 birthday
They are from my pal Rose (aka Rosie Posie)

IMG_7086

I used a glimmer glass butterfly from the Tattered Angels Glimmer glass album as a mask
misted over it with some “Fully Purple” glimmer mist 

IMG_7087

added some flowers, that I purchased from D-lish Scraps

IMG_7088

and gave my dymo a run with some pink tape

Elizabeth’s operation went well and so is her recovery
Today she’s started to have a little more pain and discomfort
but I think that the morning we had really didn’t help
Jessica was home today and we spent the morning at the doctor
and then the chemist, getting medicine for Jessica’s sinus infection
This afternoon we rested
Reading up on tonsillectomies I have read that day 4-6 are meant to be the most painful
So hoping she gets through the next few days as well as she has so far.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous... not sure how you find time to scrap with so much going on in your life at present. Have been thinking of you a lot lately and remembering fondly our time spent with you this time last year. Hope life is settling down for you all and that your little cherub is well and truely on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous page and how spesh to get roses! Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)