HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Broken Down Cars Like Strung-out Old Stars

It was my turn to complete a gallery lift for Cocoa Daisy
You can read my blog post here
Here is the page I created after being inspired by “Ellen s”
You can view her page here

IMG_7947

a few details

IMG_7949

and the journaling

IMG_7950

I’ve also made my last page for Tracy Martin Scrapbook Designs
I just couldn’t keep up with the hybrid scrapping each week
Downloading, printing and then cutting and creating took more time than I have right now
Here are the last of my pages
This one uses the very cute Christmas Baking kit

IMG_7608

got to love a gingerbread man, I gave him a Santa hat

IMG_7609

and the journaling…

IMG_7614

repeated the tree idea and made this card

IMG_7623

And the final kit I had to play with was the Family Archives - The Whole Shebang kit
With this I created this page

IMG_7656

love the design of this paper

IMG_7657

and I adore rulers

IMG_7658

added my journaling on a knotted shipping tag

IMG_7659

and I also made a card

IMG_7665com

Organising a bit more of my crafty scrap space today
Video will come soon, so you can have a looksee

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work!
    I especially love the first layout. So colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)