HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Rainbows Falling Down On Me

With all the cleaning my scrap space was dismantled
But now it’s back and better than ever
I will take a photo tomorrow so you can see
I’d been waiting for ‘my space’ so I could continue creating with the January Cocoa Daisy kit
Tea and Cupcakes” is a gorgeous combination of colours through an array of papers and embellishments
I also purchased some addons “Red Velvet”,  “Whipped Cream and Sprinkles” and “Cream and Sugar
Lots to play with and I still am
But for now here are my creations so far

IMG_7901

See the tinsy tiny Kaiser lettering?? Cute

IMG_7903

LOVE the Studio Calico scrap pad papers

IMG_7904

did you see the misted letters?
I sprayed with October Afternoon Wheatfield Mist
Love the Crate stickers, which is where the “Hello” sticker is from

IMG_7905

and the story, that brings this page to life…

IMG_7908

This page was also inspired by “Heard words”

IMG_7910

Lucy’s words

IMG_7912

A while ago now the lovely Linda sent me a copy of Marthe Le Van’s Stencil Me In
I have been coveting it ever since
Until now
The Lady/girl stencil was perfect for this page
So I used it, along with some Purple glimmer mist, right here

IMG_7913

and the journaling

IMG_7914

Moving right along, third page

Publication1

I cut up a Sassafras Lass sticker

IMG_7918

added a Sassafras Lass flower middle

IMG_7920

an American Crafts tag and felt cupcake

IMG_7921

and added the journaling to a Sass Lass journal tag
I love that this months kits have loads of Sassafras Lass
Going to miss their products

IMG_7922

I also used some Sassafras Lass stickers with some Crate stickers
To make this quick ATC

IMG_7923

Also available this month is a Julie Fei-Fan Balzer’s The Crafters Workshop stencil

IMG_7925

I used it twice
On this project I sprayed the “top” with some Studio Calico Atmosphere Mr Huey
Flipped it onto my paper and stamped the words onto the cardstock
I then cleaned off the stencil
and used it as a mask while I sprayed a rainbow of colours over the top
I then sprayed some white Mr Huey before drawing around the letters

IMG_7927

on the second project I reversed the process

IMG_7928

I sprayed a rainbow of colours
Then added the stencil
before misting over the top with the Atmosphere Mr Huey

IMG_7930

All of this made me wish I had a 12x12 canvas
But I did enjoy playing and getting inky

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Allison Winchester8:41 PM

    Love love love love it all.mmmwwaahhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so first up... i must say that a good ole bottle of SARS is one of my favs... so cant believe they dont like it..
    anyho..
    LOVE all the masterpieces.. so love your work.. !! yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been VERY busy. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. inky is different from icky or stinky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts AGAIN! I just love the stories you tell too . . . x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how i love these.
    wonderful stories so good to keep.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)