HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, March 23, 2012

I've Still Got Sand In My Shoes

I wanted to make this page a few weeks ago
When the journaling would have flowed without a problem
But life got busy and I didn’t get to make the page in one go
it took a few days to finally complete this page
So the journaling was a little trickier because I wasn’t “in the moment” any more
Do you find yourself in a similar situation?
Or
Do you write the journaling and then make the page?

IMG_9587

I’m still loving the Crafter’s Workshop chevron stencil
Here I used green paint and blue Glimmer Mist 

IMG_9590

I added some Scrapmatts Leaves
I covered them with some 7Gypsies rubons and ran some green paint around the edges
I also used some My Minds Eye packaging

IMG_9589 

Love Love this photo

IMG_9588

and the journaling, which has not much at all to do with the photo but it all fits

IMG_9591

Happy Days!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)