HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, March 12, 2012

It’s All Tied Up In A Rainbow

BlogHop

Thank you to all who stopped by for the Cocoa Daisy blog hop
I appreciated each of your comments
I wondered if my little blog would cope with having so many of you visit!
I know that I had to contain my excitement as it bubbled with each visitor
I’ve already dropped by a few blogs but hope to visit you all
If delight were butter I am a piece of warm toast!
Thank you
So the moment you have been waiting for…
Drum roll
The winner of the stamps??!!
Well, Jessica picked the comment number and that happened to be:

Laura said...

Loving this hop!

7:16 AM

Congrats Laura!!
Can you email me your address details so I can pass them on to Christine and she will post you the gorgeous stamps.

AND


Because I appreciated having you all stop by I thought I would send something out to another lucky person
So Lucy picked this comment:

Deborah J said...

Congratulations on your first Cocoa Daisy blog hop (and I'm always pleased to support a fellow Aussie!)

6:11 AM

Deborah, can you please email me your details so I can get a little prize pack off to you too.

You will find the email me button up the top under my banner
Thanks again everyone!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you. gosh, I have been so busy that I have missed all your creative goodness. I loved your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)