HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, April 02, 2012

April She Will Come

April
It’s arrived very quickly
But no use moaning!
The new month sees a new challenge at Scrapmatts
This month it’s my turn to provide the challenge
This month’s challenge is to use a scrapmatts product as a stencil or a mask
You can find the challenge details here
and there is a great Scrapmatts prize pack up for grabs
Come on over and play
I made 2 examples for the challenge
A wedding card

Using a Dress Form (CB6036) as a mask

and
A layout

Here I used a Hot Air Balloon 02 (CB5040) as a mask, spraying over it with mist,

and then used a Hot Air Balloon 01 (CB5035) as a stencil, filling in the gaps with some texture paste.

I haven’t mentioned my love of washi tape in a while…

and I haven’t mentioned shipping tags in a while either!

The Scrapmatts Design Team also took part in a 4 product challenge
We had to use 4 different scrapmatts products to create
So this fun page was created

I was inspired by the baskets and thought they looked just like an Easter bonnet

I cut up a photo of Megan
Gave her a paper doll dressup and a Barbie arm, or two,

and a couple of legs

I painted a whole packet of flowers
and used a “She”, from this packet, and an “Is”, from this packet
Fun Fun Fun

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)